Instructional Designer | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Jul-2019|
Fitness and Lifestyle Group (“FLG”) is Asia-Pacific's largest diversified fitness, health and wellness group, headquartered in Australia. FLG exists to make a meaningful, positive impact on people's lives through innovative and diversified fitness, health and wellness offerings across physical and digital platforms.
Our portfolio of globally recognised brands includes Fitness First Australia, Barry's Bootcamp, Goodlife Health Clubs Australia, Jetts, Go Health Clubs and Hypoxi. With over 500 physical locations across Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia in addition to its on-demand digital health and fitness programs, FLG currently helps almost a million people live healthier and more active lives.
The team and opportunity:
Learning and Development is at the heart of our People Strategy at FLG. We are striving for continuous improvement in all that we do and our national Learning and Development team help bring our learning mindset to life with a broad range of fantastic programs, tailored at each stage of our people's career journey with us.
A new and exciting opportunity as an Instructional Designer has become available on our Learning and Development team.
The primary focus of this new role will be transitioning our suite of current FLG brand programs into bespoke, blended learning offerings.
The Instructional Designer will project manage the development and transformation of current training programs into online SCORM interactive courses. Working with the broader Learning and Development team, P&C team and relevant SME's in the FLG portfolio they will develop and deliver all programs on time, within budget and inline with the performance deliverables.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Instructional Designer with advanced Articulate Storyline proficiency who is quick learner and excellent communicator, dynamic and agile; able to deliver a high volume of high quality work at pace.
This is a 6 month max term contract and the opportunity can be based from our head office in either Sydney or Brisbane, depending on the successful candidate's location.
The key tasks and responsibilities:
The key duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Translation of current face to face hard copy training materials into interactive online material
- Development of Scorm courses using the online software Articulate storyline
- Project manage the development and delivery of each course, end to end; ensuring all required programs are delivered within allotted timeframes, performance deliverables and at the appropriate quality level
- Development of evaluation tools and resources for each courses content and effectiveness
- Work closely with subject matter experts, learning and development team and other relevant stakeholders to identify gaps in training requirements in each of the business units to implement proactive and practical solutions
- High levels of communication and able to meet the requirements of multiple stakeholders simultaneously
In return we offer you:
- A competitive base salary of $100, 000 (prorated) plus super
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at FLG and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum gym membership
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking the link below.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.
Please note: successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check