Recruitment Coordinator | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Jul-2019|
Fitness and Lifestyle Group (“FLG”) is Asia-Pacific's largest diversified fitness, health and wellness group, headquartered in Australia. FLG exists to make a meaningful, positive impact on people's lives through innovative and diversified fitness, health and wellness offerings across physical and digital platforms.
Our portfolio of globally recognised brands includes Fitness First Australia, Barry's Bootcamp, Goodlife Health Clubs Australia, Jetts, Go Health Clubs and Hypoxi. With over 500 physical locations across Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia in addition to its on-demand digital health and fitness programs, FLG currently helps almost a million people live healthier and more active lives.
We have an exciting, newly created opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our small and collaborative HR team. We are looking for someone smart, able to move quickly with an agile business and who can have fun doing it.
The Recruitment Coordinator will provide recruitment support across FLG's suite of fitness brands including Fitness First, Goodlife Health Clubs, Barry's Bootcamp and more.
Based in our Bondi Junction head office and reporting directly into the Recruitment Manager, the Recruitment Coordinator will play a key role in ensuring a smooth and positive recruitment process for all involved.
This is a 6 month initial contract with potential to extend.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring end to end management of requisitions, writing and posting ads and updating candidate and role information as required
- Engaging with stakeholders to determine hiring needs as well as provide recrutiment support and advice
- Reviewing CVs and phone screening candidates to provide a shortlist of recommended applicants
- Communicating with candidates and hiring managers to arrange interviews or provide an update on their application
- Providing support to the Recruitment Manager to support the effective operation of the recruitment function
- Collate and distribute weekly and monthly recruitment reporting
- Identifying operational efficiencies and suggest ideas for improvement
- Provide ad-hoc recruitment project support
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A deep understanding of each stage of the recruitment process
- Previous experience supporting a recruitment team; reviewing candidate applications and conducting phone screens
- Strong candidate/service focus with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and multi tasking skills with a strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills; able to pick up and navigate new systems quickly
- A process improvement mindset eager to share your ideas and opportunities for improvement
- An ability and desire to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
This is a fantastic role for someone wishing to develop their recruitment experience in an in house role, working with a wide range of exciting, dynamic brands.
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at FLG and you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- You'll also benefit from our industry leading learning and development offering- we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career wth us.
- A base salary of $65,000 + super + a wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum Fitness First platinum membership (plus one for a friend).
If this sounds like you, apply now by clicking on the link below.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.