Content Manager | Sydney - Central
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Sep-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Fitness First are currently recruiting a Content Manager to develop, execute and deliver content across our key channels. This is a strategic role where you will have full ownership of content strategy and delivery.
Reporting into the Brand and Communications Manager, you will join a small, collaborative in house marketing team, offering you the opportunity to expand your skill set and take the lead on many exciting projects.
Key pieces of work will involve putting together the FY21 Influencer Program and transitioning the social content creation, delivery and overall strategy in-house.
- Work with the Brand and Communications Manager to develop annual content, PR and social media strategy that ensure delivery of annual marketing objectives
- Deliver the annual activity in the areas of content, PR and social media . Including roll out and reporting
- Act as editor of the company blog in line with agreed brand proposition and content pillars to develop the annual PR plan, with support from the Brand and Communications Manager
- Work with the Digital Manager to deliver effective search results across all digital media channels
- Create strategies to amplify the national campaign activity across content platforms and traditional media
- Management of social media platforms inclusive of strategy, policies and in club compliance
- Deliver timely and appropriate internal communication to reach all levels of the business across all channels in line with operating requirements/outcomes
- Manage the delivery and messaging of all member-based communication across both service and marketing messages – including the production of monthly eNews
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a marketing and communications role, preferably in a lifestyle-based consumer category
- Experience in content creation across multiple channels. If not in-house, you've previously been a channel owner in an agency role, on behalf of your client
- Previous experience in developing social media strategy in addition to hands on experience managing social media platforms and other digital channels
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- A passion for health and fitness
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally.
- A competitive base salary + super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.