Sales Consultant (casual) | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Sep-2019|
HYPOXI is looking for a person passionate about health and fitness to assess clients, set and sell HYPOXI programs and inspire people to achieve weight loss goals.
As a part of Fitness First, HYPOXI Australia has found success within the health and fitness industry, by supporting clients to achieve effective weight loss and maintenance goals based on three key areas: Exercise, Therapy, and Nutrition.
HYPOXI is an innovative, natural and low-impact training method with clients seeing their HYPOXI sessions as the perfect complement to their fitness regime to target those stubborn areas that traditional exercise won't budge.
About the role:
As a HYPOXI Consultant, you will interact directly with our clients, educate them on HYPOXI, set programs, monitor progress and inspire them to achieve great weight loss results.
You will be involved in customer sales and will need to be strongly motivated to achieve sales budgets and KPIs.
Good presentation, reliability and great communication skills are an essential requirement for this role.
Currently, this role is only available at our Randwick Club.
We are looking for a confident, positive, energetic person with great communication skills and sales background.
The role would be perfect for someone who is studying or qualified in the following areas:
- Retail or Membership Sales
- Personal Training
- Health Science
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally. The
- A casual hourly rate of $25.08 + Super + Substantial OTE (approx. 50% Base Salary)
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
You must have (or be prepared to obtain) a First Aid and CPR Certificate and have a willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes.
No experience with HYPOXI machines is necessary as all training will be provided. However, a health, nutrition or fitness background will be looked upon favourably.
If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume via the button below.