Personal Training Manager | Brisbane - South
|Category:||Personal Training Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Sep-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
We are looking for a passionate and team focused Personal Training Manager to work across our Carindale Club.
Our Personal Training Managers are an integral part of our clubs, they are role models, motivators, and brand ambassadors.
Who You Are:
To be successful in this role, you will have experience as a Personal Trainer but more importantly, know how to manage people in an energetic business environment. Not to mention an obsession with fitness and developing people to perform at their potential.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting and recruiting Franchised Personal Trainers and floor instructors who live and love fitness.
- Help new trainers become a part of the team by coaching, motivating and inspiring them through their 6-month development program.
- Building a culture where your team loves to come to work and members love to work out.
- Create a fun and focused club experience by organising, marketing and running group exercises that meet the needs of our members
- Help build the Fitness First standard by running PT that is energetic, focused and professional
- Manage budgets and prepare related reports
- Celebrate success
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally.
- A base salary of $57,350 + Super + Uncapped Commissions.
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.