Sales Consultant (casual) | Sydney - Central
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Nov-2019|
HYPOXI is a globally recognised training concept that is helping thousands of Aussie men and women get in shape in a natural and sustainable way. The HYPOXI method combines alternating high and low pressure with light exercise to help target fat in those areas which just won't budge.
HYPOXI Australia is the exclusive distributor and franchisor for HYPOXI products in Australia & New Zealand and is part of Fitness First Health Clubs and Fitness & Lifestyle Group which is now Australia's largest health and fitness operator!
HYPOXI is entering a growth phase and you will play a pivotal role in shaping the business!
We have a studio based out of our Fitness First Pit Street (The Hilton Hotel) and are looking for a casual Sales Conultant to join our team to sell this innovative product.
About the role:
As a HYPOXI Consultant, you will interact directly with our clients, educate them on HYPOXI, set programs, monitor progress and inspire them to achieve great weight loss results.
You will be involved in customer sales and will need to be strongly motivated to achieve sales budgets and KPIs.
Good presentation, reliability and great communication skills are an essential requirement for this role.
We are looking for a confident, positive, energetic person with great communication skills and sales background.
The role would be perfect for someone who is studying or qualified in the following areas:
- Retail or Membership Sales
- Personal Training
- Health Science
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally. The
- A casual hourly rate of $25.08 + Super + Substantial OTE (approx. 50% Base Salary)
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership
You must have (or be prepared to obtain) a First Aid and CPR Certificate and have a willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes.
No experience with HYPOXI machines is necessary as all training will be provided.
If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume via the button below.