Member Services Manager | Brisbane - West
|Category:||Member Services Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Feb-2020|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
About the Opportunity
The Fitness First Member Services Manager leads, motivates and manages a team of Membership Services Representatives and plans and executes sales campaigns to achieve monthly sales targets in line with business objectives.
This opportunity is currently available at our Indooroopilly Club. It is a full-time role and candidates must be available to work Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm, and occasional weekends.
- Provide leadership, development and guidance to Member Services Representatives, conducting regular one on one training and development sessions
- To guide the Member Services Representatives to to achieve sales targets and excellent customer service
- Take overall responsibility for attracting, recruiting, developing, retaining and engaging successful Membership Services Representatives in line with the Fitness First brand identity and strategy
- Compile, analyse and interpret sales and membership data and use relevant findings to continually improve sales performance
- Drive new member integration experience by prescribing relevant club products and services and monitoring new member visits
- Coach and drive Member Services Representatives to deliver outstanding customer service to club members and potential members always role modelling the right values and behaviours in accordance with Fitness First Standards
- Creating a fun, friendly and focused club environment where staff love to work and members love to work out
- Putting together lead generating strategies with your team and the support of your senior management team
- Translating monthly club sales goals into daily and weekly activities for you and your team to hit budget
- Celebrating success
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
As the successful candidate, you will be have:
- Hands-on experience managing a successful sales team with proven skills in driving a team to achieve targets and sales KPIs
- Positive attitude and strong customer focus
- Good understanding of the fitness industry and sales circle an advantage
- Strong Influencing, coaching and presentation skills
- Demonstrated good time management in a fast pace working environment
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally.
- A base salary of $57,350 + Super + Uncapped Commissions.
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.