Receptionist | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Feb-2020|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
As a Receptionist you're at our frontline. You'll take full responsibility for greeting, directing and helping members. Someone's got a question? You're the go-to.
You're a true people-person who lives and breathes service, committed to ensuring a positive member experience from the time they enter the club, to the time they leave.
You'll track member feedback, support management and help with product sales. No two days will be the same but your service will always be spot on!
This opportunity is currently available at our Bondi Platinum Club. It is a full-time role and candidates must be available to work Monday to Thursday from 2pm to 10:15pm and Saturdays from 11am to 7:15pm.
What you Should Bring:
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service
- An ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team to achieve team/individual KPI's and goals
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to manage multiple priorities
- Flexibility to work varied hours - opening and closing the gym and working weekend hours as required
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A base salary of $39,638 plus super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below (only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.