Assistant Club Manager | Sydney - Central
|Category:||Assistant Club Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Feb-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
Our club leaders come from many different backgrounds and industries, but they win together as one team. They're role models, motivators and brand ambassadors. They deliver high quality member experiences and shape club cultures where our employees love to work and our members love to work out.
The Assistant Club Manager Bondi Platinum opportunity will see you:
- Support the Club Manager in creating a club based value proposition that increases the visitation frequency of members and overall retention
- Support the Club Manager in the execution of Fitness First brand/image standards and strategy within the club at all times, including personal and club staff presentation
- Ensure the delivery of quality member integration for every new member
- Support the Club Manager in working with the ASM to coach, train and develop staff to deliver sales and marketing strategy
- Support the Club Manager in executing a club based business plan to achieve overall company and club targets in line with overall business strategy
What you should bring:
- Managing people in a high volume and fast paced business environment
- Working in a customer service focused industry as a Business Manager
- Understand and manage all major operational functions/pillars of the clubs business
- A passion for fitness and sales experience will give your application the added edge
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A base salary $66,903 + Super + Bonus
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
- Paid community leave
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below (only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.