Assistant Club Manager | Sydney - Central
|Category:||Assistant Club Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-May-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
We are currently recruiting two Assistant Club Managers for two of our biggest, most iconic Sydney clubs; Bond Street Platinum and Bondi Platinum.
These clubs are FF member favourites, hosting a high volume of members and offering some of the most innovative training experiences in Australia.
Due to the size and member concentration of these two clubs, we have an additional role in each of these club's structures - an Assistant Club Manager.
This role is perfect for someone wanting to progress from managing a small facility into a big box Club Manager role as it offers the operational exposure to make the transition.
The Assistant Club Manager opportunity will see you:
- Assist in creating a club based value proposition that increases the visitation frequency of members and overall retention
- Ensure the delivery of quality member integration for every new member
- Support the Club Manager to coach, train and develop staff to deliver sales and marketing strategy
- Support the Club Manager in executing a club based business plan to achieve overall company and club targets in line with overall business strategy
- Assist in the execution of Fitness First brand standards and strategy within the club at all times, including personal and club staff presentation
What you should bring:
- Experience managing people in a high volume and fast paced business environment
- Experience working in a customer service focused industry
- Foundational knowledge of how to manage major operational functions/pillars of the clubs business
- A passion for fitness and sales experience will give your application the added edge
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A base salary $66,903 + Super + Bonus
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
- Paid community leave
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below (only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.