Plumber | Australia
|Category:||Property, Facilities & Maintenance|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Aug-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Plumber to join our Club Maintenance Team.
Our Maintenance Technician teams are a high-energy culture where no two days are the same, where everyone is focussed on setting goals, knocking down barriers and winning together.
As a Maintenance team Plumber you will be providing a high quality maintenance service to your assigned clubs; playing a vital part in making sure our club facilities and equipment are functioning well so our members are safely enjoying their training environments and achieving their fitness goals.
Based in Sydney, your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering general maintenance as well as plumbing services to a number of assigned clubs within the Sydney region
- Service and maintain plumbing systems, and installation of hot water systems across 38 clubs
- Ensure that all administration and processes of assigned tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Work with the team to identify and provide recommendations and implement various safety initiatives in clubs
- Communicate effectively and clearly to all parts of the business regarding any relevant issues affecting the club
- Comply and promote WHS policy and procedures across the state and advise the WHS department of all potential and actual risks and hazards
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Trade qualifications (either certificate III or certificate IV in Plumbing)
- Qualified Supervisor Certificate or Contractor Licence
- Experience in maintenance plumbing and TMV accreditation advantageous
- Experience working on Rinnai Continuous flow water heaters
- Full NSW drivers licence and basic hand tools
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience in working in a fast pace environment
- A competitive salary package plus a company vehicle
- Complimentary Fitness First Platinum membership (plus one for a friend)