Club Manager | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Dec-2021|
Who You Are:
We want to hear from people who are role models and motivators. They inspire others, win together and shape club cultures into a place where employees love to work and our members love to work out.
This opportunity is currently available at our bustling Bondi Spring St Club.
The Club Manager opportunity will see you:
- Manage all operational aspects of the club to drive joiners and greater member retention
- Take full ownership for building a quality team by attracting and recruiting competent staff who share the same behaviours and values of Fitness First
- Lead others and building a culture across the clubs where your staff love to work and members love to work out
- Ensure a quality member experience through first class service and standards
- Manage and targeting your staff to execute company sales and marketing strategies
- Be the ambassador and ensure the club provides excellence in brand, professional and personal standards at all times
- Hitting targets and celebrating success
What you should bring:
- Managing people (5+direct/indirect reports) in a high volume and fast paced business environment
- Working in a customer service focused industry as a Business Manager (for 3+years)
- Managing a P&L sheet and all major operational functions/pillars of the clubs business
- A passion for fitness and sales experience will give your application the added edge
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary + super + commissions and annual Bonus
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
- Relocation assistance for interstate applicants
Our Fitness Philosophy:
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life. Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
We're proudly a part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG), Asia-Pacific's leading health and wellness group headquartered in Australia. FLG's portfolio of globally recognized brands includes Fitness First Australia, Goodlife Health Clubs Australia, Barry's Bootcamp Asia Pacific, Jetts Fitness and Zap Fitness 24/7. FLG exists to make a meaningful, positive impact on people's lives through innovative and diversified fitness, health, and wellness offerings across physical and digital platforms. Put simply, our purpose is to empower our global community to live stronger and happier lives.
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.